CONFERENCE TO BE HELD IN
Global Science and Technology Forum
Veterinary science deals with the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of disease, disorder and injury in animals, both domesticated and wild. It concerns the health of animals and the treatment of injuries or diseases that affect them.
The Annual International Conference on Advances in Veterinary Science Research (VETSCI) aims to explore the study of animal health, animal diseases, prevention and cure. Through sharing and networking, VETSCI will provide researchers and practitioners to exchange information on current advancements in the study and practice of Veterinary Science
• 2 Keynote Addresses
1. Dr. Prof. Gordon S Howarth will deliver
"Probiotics and Prebiotics: Applications in Gastrointestinal Disease"
SAHMRI Cancer Council Senior Research Fellow
School of Animal and Veterinary Sciences
The University of Adelaide (Roseworthy Campus), Australia
2. Prof. Wayne R. Hein
Head of School of Veterinary and Biomedical Sciences,
Dean of Veterinary Science.
James Cook University
• The Conference Proceedings will be indexed by Ulrichsweb, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect
and Cabell's Directories amongst others,
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Advances in Veterinary Science Research" to be published by GSTF.
The editor of the book is Dr. Yanjin Zhang, an Associate Professor from the
Department of Veterinary Medicine,
University of Maryland, USA.
• Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal of Veterinary Science (JVet) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb and Cabell's Directories.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• VETSCI 2014 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the VETSCI 2014. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GSTF is a proud partner of 35 Universities around the globe. For a complete list of GSTF Parnter Universities, please visit http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php