Global Science and Technology Forum
Veterinary science deals with the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of disease, disorder and injury in animals, both domesticated and wild. It concerns the health of animals and the treatment of injuries or diseases that affect them.
The Annual International Conference on Advances in Veterinary Science Research (VETSCI) aims to explore the study of animal health, animal diseases, prevention and cure. Through sharing and networking, VETSCI will provide researchers and practitioners to exchange information on current advancements in the study and practice of Veterinary Science.
• 2 Keynote Addresses
• The Conference Proceedings (all accepted papers of the conference) Print ISSN: 2382-5685, E-Periodical ISSN: 2345-7988 will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell's Directories amongst others, where applicable.
• Journal: All authors who presented their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal of Veterinary Science (JVet) (Print ISSN: 2345-7880, E-periodical: ISSN 2345-7910). All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JVet on a complimentary basis.
GSTF JVet is hosted and published on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform - Global Science Journals (GSJ). In addition, it will be submitted to indexed by PubMed Central (PMC), EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb, Cabell's Directories, and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect, GoogleScholar, IndexCopernicus, amongst others.
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Advances in Veterinary Science Research" to be published by GSTF.
The editor of the book is Dr. Yanjin Zhang, an Associate Professor from the
Department of Veterinary Medicine,
University of Maryland, USA.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• VETSCI 2014 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the VETSCI 2014. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GSTF is a proud partner of 36 Universities around the globe. For a complete list of GSTF Partner Universities, please visit http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php